Packaging: 20 cauliflower seeds
First, the steps of broccoli cultivation method
1. Pour about 8% of other organic fertilizers in a small pot.
2. Sprinkle small brown cauliflower seeds on the surface of the potting soil by sowing.
3. Cover the surface of the seed with a thin layer of cultivated soil.
4. Spray water with a watering can before and after to wet the soil. Do not hit hard, otherwise the seeds will scatter and water may accumulate.
5. Insert a label to avoid forgetting the plant you want to plant, and then place the pot in a sunny place. Although broccoli prefers low temperatures, plenty of sunlight can make it grow faster and stronger.
6. Observe the growth of broccoli and experience the wonderful vitality. Even below 5 degrees Celsius, broccoli grows slowly. After 4-6 weeks, small seedlings can be used for transplantation.
What are the benefits of eating broccoli
Anti-cancer and anti-cancer
Cauliflower contains trace elements that are antioxidant and anti-cancer. Long-term consumption can reduce the incidence of breast, rectal and gastric cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, broccoli and Chinese cabbage have the best anticancer effect in many vegetables and fruits.
2. Clean up blood vessels
Cauliflower is one of the most flavonoid-containing foods. In addition to preventing infections, flavonoids are the best vascular cleansers. They prevent cholesterol from oxidizing and prevent platelets from clotting, which reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Thank you for visiting my store. Maybe you can buy other vegetables, fruits, flower seeds in the store